Contest and Giveaways
  • ... Be Sure to Check the --- See Site Contest Giveaways and More in Site Related Below---To See current Contest and Giveaways...
  • Lights of March Contest
Mark

Matt Spielvogle Custom Painted Jeep Grills

Rate Topic 0

Ok He is an artist and I am a visionary and dreamer...

He saw things I do to my jeep and asked me what I thought about a grill he custom painted for his own jeep...

I liked it and encouraged him to do more and start painting and selling them to the people in jeep groups and in the community...

A yr later he is wide open built his own website and is all over the place... Yea I got no money...lol

Seriously though here are a few he has done he also did one for a winner here at American Jeeper...

So hats off to Matt for having a talent and taking a friends advice... 😎 Im taking some credit for that second part...

Here are some links to reach him if your also interested in getting a custom painted or themed Grill for your ride...

The first one is his front grill ...

Here is his FB page... https://www.facebook.com/matt.spielvogle

and here is his web address...www.spielzgrillz.com

image.png

The first one given away  from American Jeeper was this one...

image.png

Here are a few more he has done but I also encourage you to check out his website...

image.png

image.png

His Old jeep Grill Below....before he got famous and his head swelled...lol

image.png

He has only gotten better at it...

See...

image.png

image.png

You man do some awesome work. I know that in hand said this more than once but I just don't know what else to say. As soon as my wife decides on what she is going to do I am going to get you a grill to paint for her JKU.