Contest and Giveaways
  • ... Be Sure to Check the --- See Site Contest Giveaways and More in Site Related Below---To See current Contest and Giveaways...
  • Lights of March Contest
Mark

Big Bend National Park

Rate this topic

Rate Topic 0

This is my old stomping grounds. If anybody has questions about the area and surrounding areas just message me. I can tell just about everything you need to know. I still have family around the area, too. The area is quite diversified in vegetation and terrain.   If you go be prepared for mishaps. There is not much down there in the way of parts stores and shops. Bring plenty of water for you and your jeep just in case. It's a great experience for any Jeeper with lots of cool stuff to do and see. Read up on the history as well as the movie history of the area. There have been many great films made down there and also lots of artsy-farsty stuff in the surrounding towns.

FB_IMG_1485056107763.jpg

IMG_20160724_173716.jpg

Screenshot_2016-04-06-12-10-36.png

IMG_20181230_123041_172.jpg

IMG_20190102_100907_263.jpg

My new Girlfriend who also is a jeeper here and on my page is heading there when she travels out to see me in a month give or take a few days...

We met in person around Christmas and well she has a Rubicon 08 model Called Buttercup...

Connie is her name...

She wants to not stay too long there since we have a 8500 mile trip already planned for her and Im along the way...lol