Contest and Giveaways
  • ... Be Sure to Check the --- See Site Contest Giveaways and More in Site Related Below---To See current Contest and Giveaways...
  • Lights of March Contest
Mark

I Encourage Each and Every Member to Go to their Settings and Profile

Rate this topic

Rate Topic 0

These Two tabs are located at the Very top of the site...

If you click on Settings you will see a page load that allows you to change all of your individual Options...

Like Email account, Passwords, whether or not you are invisible or viewable on the site,

Your Picture Albums if they are viewable or not to others or just friends...

Along with a Multitude of settings for where you are located and information you may or may not want displayed...

If you Select the Profile you will see your actual Picture Albums,

Your profile picture can be changed in here as well as all of the other settings mentioned above...

Ok,

Thanks and I hope you enjoy visiting and Being a Member of this site...

:clapW:

Your welcome... This aint Facebook but I want folks to know how to adjust their settings...and protect their privacy and safety if they desire to do so, And you dont see ads and other BS in here either... I do nothing but have the site verify email when registering I dont forward them sell them or allow them to be used for any reason...never will....

I am for the most part anti control anti Censorship and all anti ads...If I see someone talking smack Ill warn them but most times no one hurts anyone's feeling and things roll smoothly along...

I hope everyone enjoys the site and Im glad its slowly building...

be nice on day to see it flying solo and with happy end users...postiing and sharing stories and pictures about jeeps...and Jeeple...