Contest and Giveaways
  • ... Be Sure to Check the --- See Site Contest Giveaways and More in Site Related Below---To See current Contest and Giveaways...
  • Lights of March Contest
Mark

Self Funded Site...

Rate Topic 0

No we are not rich...

I built it and bought all the software and installed it and set it all up...

I am a certified Welding Inspector with a Hobby...

Joshua Tidalgo is my Friend so I made him Vice president because he would give you the shirt off his back...

He also drives all over the country like I do for my job.

The Give aways we pay for and the work here I do for all who enjoy off road trails and whatever...

I like to make jokes so no one is safe...lol

Josh has owned a lot of jeeps and is better with that stuff and wheeling the trails than I clearly am...

I wanted a place that a Jeeper or off-roader from anywhere in the country could sign up and get together with locals and discover trails and off road locations and Meet and greets and get to know other like minded people...

I thought it would be cool if people would list trails they know in their locations and others could visit.

The web site is already paid up for the next 4.5 years and I take care of all server fees and cost for everything so the site will be here even if only 20 people are here...

Its a hobby I enjoy while working out of town. When I dont know anyone and sit in motel rooms and work 6 10s a week...or more

I hope you all enjoy the site...

I do not run ads on the site, and honestly havent really had anyone offer any money anyway so it kinda helps also...lol

I do not limit image uploads like other site who charge you of you post more than 20 pics...

You can create open or closed private clubs you can share events in fact it is encouraged...

I make many spelling mistakes and I type a lot but I suck at it...if you are here for grammar and to teach your in the wrong place...

Keep on jeeping...

Overlook my mistakes I do a lot of work, and I type all the time...I am not perfect nor do I care to be...

I also run thin on sleep many times you may notice post times from all hours day and night from me...

Enjoy the site I hope you get some fun or something from it thats why we bult it and are trying to get it up and running...

Enjoy have a great jeeping life.

Mark.

FB95IMG951512869991299.jpg

You have an awesome vision, and I think the site is well on it’s way to where you want it to be. Thanks for starting it, and allowing us all to take part! 

Thanks for your kind words...

I will continue to make it evolve as required...But I must take a nap Im beat, then I will work on the Store section since we will have decals very soon..lol

Thanks again...

Thank you sooo much for doing this. I know for myself I have already learned some things. I would not have been able to upgrade my bumper had I not won your contest. It is greatly appreciated and I’m excited to see so many new Jeep peeps one here!! Thank you for your time and for the effort you guy put into this group!